Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Jokes


MOSTRO NU
- $ 99.98
ROUND TOE W/VELCRO



"Pets At Home"

Mrs. Lonefold's dishwasher quit working, so she called a Repairman.

He couldn't accommodate her with an evening appointment, and, since she had to go to work the next day, she told him: "I'll leave the key under the mat. "Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you the check. By the way, don't worry about my Rottweiler.

He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, not under any circumstances talk to my parrot!"

When the repairman arrived at Mrs. Lonefold's apartment the next day, he discovered the biggest and meanest looking Rottweiler he had ever seen.

But, just like she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet, watching the repairman go about his business.

However, the whole time he was there, the parrot drove him nuts with his incessant cursing, yelling, and name-calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled: "Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!"

To which the parrot replied: "Get him, Brutus!"

-=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=-

ANGIE/O
- $ 89.98
POINTY TOE SLINGBACK



Honest

An investment counselor decided to go out on her own. She was shrewd and diligent, so business kept coming in, and pretty soon she realized that she needed an in-house counsel. She began to interview young lawyers.

"As I'm sure you can understand," she started off with one of the first applicants, "in a business like this, our personal integrity must be beyond question." She leaned forward. "Mr. Peterson, are you an honest lawyer?"

"Honest?" replied the job prospect. "Let me tell you something about honest. Why, I'm so honest that my father lent me $15,000 for my education, and I paid back every penny the minute I tried my very first case."

"Impressive. And what sort of case was that?"

The lawyer squirmed in his seat and admitted, "He sued me for the money."

-=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=-

TANE
- $ 89.98
HI HEEL PLATFORM W/PEEP TOE



Funny Quotes:

"Scientists announced that they have located the gene for alcoholism. Scientists say they found it at a party, talking way too loudly." -- Conan O'Brien

--------

"A new medical study says that meat can almost be as bad for you as smoking. You know what's really bad? Second-hand meat." -- Jay Leno

-=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=-

ESTEFANI
- $ 89.98
ROUND TOE W/SIDE BUCKLE


Tired of having to balance his wife Cindy's checkbook, Mike made a deal with her; he would look at it, but only after she had spent a few hours trying to wrestle it into shape.

The following night, after spending hours poring over stubs and figures, Cindy said proudly, "I've done it! I made it balance!"

Impressed, Mike came over to take a look. "Let's see...mortgage 550.00, electricity 70.50, phone 35.00." His brow wrinkled as he read the last entry. "It says here ESP, $615. What the heck is that?"

"Oh," she said, "That means, Error Some Place!"


The End

*******************************************************************

DARBY TRAIL RACER
- $ 84.98
ROUND TOE LACE UP

No comments: