Friday, April 14, 2006

Anatomy of a True Friend


Eyes:Will always see you for the way you really are, your true self.

Ears:Will always have them open to listen.

Mouth:To always tell you the truth and give their opinions, tell you when you mess up or do something good.

Shoulders:Will offer when you need one to cry on and will be your strength when you find it hard to carry yourself. Will always let you lean on them.

Heart:To love you for who you are and not judge. Will always have a place there for you.

Hands:To hold yours when you need a little guidance, to lend when you need help, and to help you up when you may fall.

Arms:Will always make you feel comfortable in them and to offer hugs when you need one. Will try to warm when you are cold.

Feet:To walk with you throughout your life and be the best friend they can be.
You're a True Friend! Thank you for being there for me!

FriendI cannot ease your aching heart,Nor take your pain away,But let me stay and take your handAnd walk with you today!I'll listen when you need to talk;I'll wipe away your tearsI'll share your worries when they come;I'll help you face your fears.I'm here and I will stand by you,Each hill you have to climb,So take my hand, let's face the world;Live one day at a time!You're not alone, for I'm still here.I'll go that extra mile,And when your grief is easier,I'll help you learn to smile!

For all the friends that you may know who'd love to know how much you really care.What better way to say it?
For all the times I needed youAnd you were there for meFor all the times you showed You cared so unconditionally
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
For all the times a simple wordFrom you brought lots of smilesFor all the times you sent your Love to me across the miles
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I hope just once I've done for youAnd helped to make your dayAs happy and as meaningfulIn each and every way
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As you have done for meSo many times beforeFor you deserve it allThat and much, much more!

No comments: